Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Looking Towards 2011

Wow...I've neglected the blog this year! There's so much that's gone on in the last 12 months, that I've really focused primarily on the Facebook page for the studio. Please feel free to fan the studio page! There's always something going on there! http://www.facebook.com/emotionportraitdesign

For 2011 there are a few things that I'm looking forward to, and a lot more changes coming for the studio. I will be rearranging a lot of items in the back end of operations to expedite orders, and workflow, as well as working on some of the shooting processes which will be significantly more visible to all of you.

To those who are wondering. Yes, I have closed the Mountain Home storefront. I still have studio space that I use in Boise, and I am still providing outdoor sessions in some truly amazing locations that you won't get with other photographers. We will be offering studio sessions in Mtn Home 1 or 2 days a month. As soon as our location is secured, I will be adding more information about that.

The reason for this big change is that I need to focus on my health, as well as my daughter and her schooling. We took on the home school challenge this year, and while we both love it, there is a lot commitment on both parts.

Suffice it to say, YES! I am still here, and YES! I am still photographing sessions, albeit not as many, so if you want portraits I suggest that you not wait until the last moment to book sessions, as I am limiting how many sessions per month are available. Please feel free to call me with questions, or just to visit!

Regards,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment